Export Marketing Development Grants
Professional Advice at Very Competitive Rates
Export Marketing Development Grants (EMDG) provide substantial cash rebates, up to $150,000 per annum, for expenses spent on marketing your products and services overseas.
The EMDG scheme supports a wide range of industry sectors and products, and is funded by the Australian Government. It:
– encourages small and medium sized Australian businesses to develop export markets
– reimburses up to 50% of eligible export promotion expenses above $5,000 provided that the total expenses are at least $15,000 (this can be over 2 financial years for first-time applicants)
– provides up to 8 grants to each eligible applicant
E.g. if your eligible expenditure was $100,000 then your rebate would be up to $47,500: ($100,000 – $5,000) x 50% = $47,500.
It is non-competitive so if you are eligible and apply, you will receive a grant and the dates for applications are 1 July to 30 November. Eligible expenses include:
- Overseas Representatives
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Visits
- Free Samples (Product Promotion)
- Trade Fairs and Promotional Events
- Promotional Literature and Advertising (including websites, Google adwords)
- Overseas Buyers Visiting Australia
- Registration and Insurance of Intellectual Property
CEBO can assist you by:
- guiding you through the complex EMDG eligibility requirements and forms to ensure you receive your full entitlements.
- offering a very competitive fee structure.
- advising, structuring, and lodging your EMDG application, taking the hard work out of applying so you can continue building your business overseas.
Call us for a free assessment on 1300 57 68 67 or email to: email@example.com